Looks like the heat is really rising on this thread. Empeg as a company has to ride balance between sound business and legal decisions and the general demand of the client base. It seems to me that the bullying going on to get this feature yanked is a little hot, but the "threat" to pull stan off the queue is a little surprising and perhaps out of line.

It seems to me the business problem is how to shift responsibility for visualizations over to the occupants of the vehicle rather than the maker of the stereo. We shouldn't deny the business problem at hand, but the clients seem a bit unhappy with this 10a solution. It looks like several possible solutions ranging from a once-only disclaimer to a user togglable setting on the emplode software. Rather than wash your hands of it and call it solved, it seems like some of these alternative approaches should be placed under consideration. Rob, if you can determine that an alternative technique to cause the user to use judgement purposefully to accept responsibility then I'd say go with it. Maybe not now, but at least put under consideration for the to-dos for some later release.

I personally am unswayed either way and I am definitely sticking to the waiting pool :).

Calvin