(Okay, this is going to be short. I have a whole PAGE of stuff written out, and IE crashed. Rrrg.)

In short, the prices are slightly inflated from what they can be ordered from on Digikey. This is to cover shipping charges. Don't like it, don't order. I'm not making any money offa this, and if you take the time I spent, I'm losing alot.

VFD prices my change SLIGHTLY, can't find my e-mail on the set price for these. (I'll update if need be.) KIT - You solder up yourself. ASSMB - I assemble it for you. Either way, you need a ribbon cable, a VFD, and an Empeg. If you want ribbon cable, I will supply on the side for extra $. (Don't know exactly how much yet.) Assembled boards will be tested.
Will accept PayPal ($, £, and € - for the latter two an extra 5% will be tacked on to cover 'conversion' charges. Standard paypal fees, I eat.), MO/CC, COD (Fedex - Secured payment: CC/MO).
Kits will ship first, the assembled units. (Faster for everybody.) Kits will have instructions (I'll post them online when they're ready.) Prices don't include shipping, I will ship over to you english blokes, no fear.

PCB-KIT: $35
PCB-ASSM: $65
PDC-KIT-VFD: $135
PCB-ASSM-VFD: $165

If you want a colored PCB (like a Red on, to mact your Empeg Screen!) and/or a ribbon cable, PM me.

In short, I had fin with this - new learning experience. I hope someone can make a useable software for it. I started, but ran into a few stumbling blocks along the way (and because my webdesign services are stepping up, I don't have time to sit and argue with the program.)