HEY GUYS!

[censored] (will that get censored?) I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pull a DarkStorm(*). Lost two jobs, got two new ones, and moved.

I did NOT die (in case anyone was actually *WORRIED* about that!) and I DID get the e-mails that were sent to me. Here's the status:

1. I have one board/ribbon set to get to UK that I've owned the poor guy for a year now. He'll be getting a refund as well, because the service on his order has been positively horrendous.
2. I need to get Hugo(**) a board so he can write software!
3. I need to resume taking orders!

I haven't been on here (or anywhere online) for a loooong while, and noticed that the number of forums tripled, and we have support for.. a whole slew of Rio stuff now.

I will get required e-mails out shortly, and will resume orders right after the holiday. Almost *EVERY* thread under the Empeg section is new to me now - anyone wanna send me an e-mail with the important things that happened? (New Facias? New software?)

Anyways, I see some familiar faces already, makes me feel better.

Cheers!!
Me.

Notes:
* - Don't mean to poke fun at THAT, nor bring up old worms. But my Roomie stated a while back, "Oh, so you did what that guy that has your lenses did. Niiice.." I hastened to point out that I only had one order paid for but not completed.
** - I've been gone fo so long, I need to make sure Hugo's still alive, and still interested in doing me this favor.