Just a small heads up -
There's gonna be a short delay in shipping these buggers out. V99, testing my original board (that worked for weeks for me) shorted out and overheated, melting the sucker. (The VR, I mean.) The orders I sent out already I tested fine, they lit up the display, not a problem. However, three other boards I had handy, made from the same batch as the ones I just shipped, did the same thing. I'm trying to locate the source of this confounding issue. If you paid and HAVEN'T gotten anything, hang tight. You'll get your order, promise.

If you DID get an order from me, and it did NOT have any included documentation (I sent a few out all at once, and got everything screwed up. But they WORKED!) I'll be posting another small PDF in a biit about connections for power and the VFD..

In short (no pun intended), don't feed it more than 12V DC thru the plug. The plug is NEGATIVE shell, positive innards.

For the VFD, Pin #1 on the PCB is on the same side as the switch is. (Up, when reading the "RS232" text). Pin #1 on the VFD is also on the top, when looking at the display like you would normally.

Me.