Thanks for the reminder. I just realized that I only did the DIMM isolation testing when using MemTest and not while running Windows for an extended period.

I've now popped out one of the 1GB modules and we'll see how it goes in the next couple of days.

I also already come up with a plan to run Sage along with my drives on my other system if I should need to. I did this while I was away in a more cut-down fashion.

Tony, I haven't ruled anything out, it just didn't cross my mind that the TV tuner card would be the cause of the memory errors though. Especially after rebooting the machine. smile I ran my primary capture card in my alternate system for the whole week I was away without any issues.

I can conceivably do a card shuffle using that other system to isolate the cards. I'll run through this memory isolation first and then move onto that, likely setting up my other system for primary recording and continuing the testing on my primary system to see if I can get it to a stable state and identify any suspect parts.