Great..... Another example of our gov. going crazy because of what they think is "right" for the country. The airport situation is crazy, drug & alcohol regulation is a mess, this suv thing is absurd, and there are a million other things I could list. I think a better system needs to be setup for peoples' opions to actually be taken into consideration before "representives" make choices. What good is it for the airport to make a person be just under stripped search to enter an airplane when there are plenty of other ways to commit terrorism? What good is it to have, in many cases, stronger sentences for possesion of drugs such as marijuana, which *should* be in the same category as alcohol and cigarettes, then murder? [Example: Not too long ago on the front page of a local newspaper a man recieved 30 years for possesing a pound of both marijuana and cocaine... Right next to it was an article of a woman who killed her husband and received an 8 year sentence and possible parole.]

Although I can see were some money (maybe even a lot of money) could reach terrorist, there are so many ways that they raise money this shouldn't even be an issue. Why should more restrictions be placed on people, such as limiting suv's, making them drive on seperate roads, etc... ? If any limitations should be placed they should be on other countries that house these terrorist and should be forced upon with a no BS policy.

but thats just what i think ; )

-Greg

Well sh*t, the link I put at the top about the gov and suv's from nbc somehow got erased.

Edited by mandiola (13/01/2003 17:19)