I like my SUV. That's good enough for me. The arguments of supporting terrorists by owning an SUV is weakened greatly by the blatantly glutanous life styles all around us especially of those leading the charge such as Huffington. Yes SUVs are bigger than other vehicles but they themselves are shadowed by semis and other trucks with drivers who may or may have not slept in the last 24 hours. I guess we justify the loss of life they create when in accidents because they are "needed". I see as many bad drivers in smaller vehicles as I do in SUVs. It simply does not take a rocket scientist to realize that a bad driver is indeed a bad driver whether in an SUV, a tractor-trailer or a sub-compact. It all comes down to choice. If someone CHOOSES a smaller vehicle they run a higher risk of injury. But for someone to choose a smaller vehicle and then try to force these riskier vehicles on others is ridiculous. I personally could not live with myself if I forced a person to purchase a car that they would have otherwise not chosen themselves. I don't know, I guess that's just me.