Quote:
the "neocon" term ironically is most commonly used to imply "conservative Jew"

I'm not really sure quite how it's ironic at all (because of your implied connection to neo-Nazism?), but it's worth it to point out that the Neo-Conservative movement came about as a result of a group of Democrats being unhappy with their party's doveish nature, especially in regards to the Middle East, and decided to leave, en masse, to join the Republican party. The vast majority of these people were Jews, and their hawkish nature towards the Middle Easy largely stemmed from their connection with Israel and its hawkish nature towards the rest of the Middle East. Of course, many of their notions stemmed from post-Nazi eastern European hardline Communism, in which many of them were raised, or at least about which they had heard stories from their parents. I'm not trying to imply some Jewish conspiracy, by the way. This is all pretty well open and common knowledge. I have no particular problem with their devotion to Israel other than my general dislike of organized religion and disagreement with the policies in general. It seems to me it's kind of like being devoted to North Carolina or Michigan or whereever you grew up. (Of course, it isn't as if they grew up there, but there's a similar bond.)

Quote:
I'm sure once Bitt gets wind of this, it'll be impossible for me to physically have the time to reply to everything!

Are you implying that I'm overly loquacious? Never!

Honestly, I don't have the energy to care. It's obvious what this administration's agenda is, and I don't have any notion that they'll be putting any more moderate people in power. (I honestly haven't looked at the other new "lesser" cabinet members at all.) All I can do is wait it out and try to convince people how much in opposition to this country's founding principles our current administration is, so we can get a good, solid LIBERAL in office next year.

Oh, one other thing I'd like to point out:

Quote:
It's amazing how people who are liberals get so defensive about the word.

Have you noticed how often black people these days seem to refer to themselves and each other as "niggers"? How about when a white guy calls them that? You think that they think it's meant the same way? That's the same way that most conservative pundits use the term "liberal" today. I'm a better man than to take it as an insult. I'm damned proud to be a liberal, and if someone tries to insult me by calling me one, he's done a piss-poor job of it.