Open Letter to Brad:

Thanks for expressing the conservative stance so well in the midst of this bombardment, with ya bro. Yes I agree that this is a lost cause for most on this board. However it may help to sway some anonymous reader that is not sucked in by the overwhelming number of liberals here.

It is sad that some people’s “estimation” of you has gone down because of your stance/beliefs. Of course that is what inevitably happens when people do not agree. Your still the same Brad as always but since you disagree with them you are somehow less. Note: See history – every war and prejudice is usually not personal but belief oriented.

Well I’m not going to comment much on this subject because I don’t care and need to get back to my “capitalistic raping of forests, sea turtles and natural resource.” I also need to kick my dog, finish my fourth beer and beat my wife and kids. Got to take it out on them because my 4x4 is broken (not really all that but the don’t care about this subject and need another beer is correct).

Keep on keeping on.

Hey, after all, what do they want, she’s black isn’t she?