Quote:
Hey, after all, what do they want, she’s back isn’t she?

I can only assume you meant to say black.

Becuase you know that's all anyone who doesn't agree with your particular brand of "keep on keepin'g on" politics cares about, right?

What happens when people don't agree (or what should happen) is that they try to figure out their differences by discussing them, without using overly inflammatory language and (one would hope) without making it all about attacks?

I don't get what you're trying to say with the "lost cause" comment. Are you saying that any of us that don't agree with you are "lost causes"? Because if so, who's doing the "bombarding"?

And I hate to break this to you, but peoples opinions of others are formed by eachothers stances and beliefs, among other things. What do you base your opinion of others on?

Thanks for dropping by to slather sarcasm all over the thread. We were running a bit low, ya know. If you don't care about it, I would have to ask:

A) Why comment on it at all?
B) How is it that you have such powerful opinions on something you "don't care about"?

And if you think Mrs. Rice being black or white or whatever matters to any of us, I think you've really made an unfortunate mistake. I personally think that this board has better things to worry about than sombody's ethnic background. I personally look at her as simply another person.

Do you?