Jeff, you probably know with what parts of this I would agree (most), and which not, but I must say you put it nicely.

Of course, I don't believe a moment that Julf's intention was to divide people in two neatly delineated groups, 'us' and 'them'. However, you know those impossibly self-righteous people who don't for a moment doubt their convictions and are perfectly sure those are the only possible way for the whole world, and that this should be beaten into world's head, so to speak.

You believe your mission, perhaps even the main purpose of your existence, is to spread your belief, so that the rest of us could exist in Christ's grace (the concept I still don't quite understand). However, I am quite sure that, should you find yourself in position of political power, you would still use only your words and power of persuasion to 'spread the word', not coercion. This makes you completely different from those Julf (and I) abhor.

Cheers!
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue