Quote:
Rob's post was trying to critize me for daring to bring up the word "Nazi" on the Auschwitz memorial.

Please don't put words (especially with this flavour) in my mouth. Please go back, and read carefully, the exact wording of what I said.

I was disappointed that you even used the term in the context of what you were trying to say about Miz Rice (the original discussion). By coincidence, it was AMD. The use of the term Nazi in Europe has such a strong association with many generations of people that it immediately invokes revulsion when it is used as a sly insult - very much the way that the allusion to an Oedipal complex in a male US citizen will result in anger, revulsion. The difference here is perhaps one of degree - the cultural differences here will ensure that neither side understands the intensity of anger generated.

The statements being made all the way through this thread continue to show insularity, and lack of cross cultural experience. Not an ideal way to ensure a stable world culture based on diversity and acceptance.
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015